Platte County History Illustrated at Book Signings
- Platte County Paw Paws for Platte (April 5, 2014)
- Camden Point 150th Remembrance Event (June 28, 2014)
- Platte County Lewis and Clark Commemoration (September 6, 2014)
- Platte County 175th Finale (October 26, 2014)
Platte County History Illustrated featured on the Internet
- Article in the Kansas City Star mentioning the Platte County History Illustrated
- Posting at Camden Point Landmark Society on Platte County History Illustrated
- Posting at the Platte County Historical Society
- History Lives at Camden Point (Platte County Citizen)
Platte County History Illustrated in the Platte County Landmark!
- Article in the Platte County Landmark featuring a write-up on the book, along with a photo of the author at the Paw Paws for Platte book signing. Click here to read!
Platte County History Illustrated included in Time Capsule!
- According to an editorial by Ivan Foley of the Platte County Landmark (dated August 26, 2015), “Items this fine newspaper dropped in the capsule included the Landmark’s 150th anniversary issue, some recent issues heavy with Parkville and Park Hill news, a copy of Landmark cartoonist Matthew Silber’s illustrated history book of Platte County, and an official Landmark 150th anniversary coffee mug.” The Capsule is due to be opened in 2049 on Parkville’s 200th anniversary.
Platte County History Illustrated Listed on Freedom’s Frontier!
- Sept 3, 2015: See Freedom’s Frontier Book Club Selections